Core Java 8 (JavaSE):
- Basic Java
- Types, Control Flow, Classes, Objects, Interfaces, Exceptions
- Java 5+ features - Annotations and Generics, Generic Collections
- Java 8 Lambdas
- Concurrency, Threads and Executors (Thread Pools)
- Basic RDBMS and SQL Concepts (using MySQL or Maria DB)
- Tables, Views, Transactions, Isolation Levels, Locking, Entity Relationships
- SELECT INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE, JOIN, LEFT JOIN, etc
- Primary Key, Foreign Key, Constraints, Indexes
- Introduction to JUnit for development unit testing.
- At least 25% of the hands on demos will be in JUnit.
- Purpose of development unit testing and its importance in large scale applications.
- Unit testing POJO classes/services and REST services from JUnit (JavaSE).
- Introduction to Ant for building java applications.
- Will cover ant targets, javac, jar tasks, etc and building war applications.
CDI/Weld: Context And Dependency Injection (JavaEE Standard)
- Weld: Official CDI implementation for JavaEE (from Jboss/RedHat)
- High level overview of Dependency Injection
- Overview and comparison of Spring and Weld
- Dependency Injection with Weld
- Producers (of injectable objects - factory methods)
- Qualifiers, Alternatives, Decorators
- Interceptors (Aspect oriented programming)
- Scopes - Request Scope, Application Scope, Dependent Scope.
JPA/Hibernate 5 (JavaEE Standard):
- Object Relational Mapping
- JPA Persistence/Transaction Architecture
- Persistent Classes with JPA Annotations
- Persisting Entities and Transactions
- Entity Associations
- Entity Inheritance
- Transitive Persistence
- JPQL and HQL
- JPA Criteria (from JPA 2.0)
- Concurrency and Locking
- ORM Special Features: Fetch Optimizations.
JAX-RS/Jersey (JavaEE Standard):
- JAX-RS: JavaEE Rest Services Standard
- Jersey: Sun/Oracle implementation of REST Standard
- Benefits of REST Services coupled with Single Page Apps(SPA)/Mobile Apps
- Demo of a simple REST Service which integrates following technologies to serve an AngularJS application:
- Java 8 ,Hibernate/JPA ,Database ,Weld/CDI ,Jersey/JAX-RS ,Tomcat
- Minimal JavaEE Web Application (.war with Servlet/JSPs)- deploying to Tomcat 8.
- HTTP Protocol: GET/POST/PUT/DELETE Methods.
- JSON: Introduction to JSON
- REST Resource using Weld for Dependency injection from REST layer all the way down to Entity layer.
- Finding objects - Various types of GET Requests and URL Path matching - @Produces
- Creating and updating objects - @Consumes
- Centralized error handling and returning proper HTTP Codes and error messages.
- e.g. Create a User, Update a User, Delete a User, and find one or more Users.
- Will define a REST project for each student - so that they can develop it themselves with faculty guidance
- Angular Introduction
- Model view and controller explained
- services and dependency injection
- Data binding and services
- Single page applications
- writing custom services
- writing custom directives
- organizing the code, building an application
- WAR Archive format
- web.xml structure for Weld and REST Services
- Tomcat Server Configuration
- Stateless vs Stateful Web Services Deployment
- DataSources Configuration
- WebServices Deployment and Redeployment
Linux training in chennaiRed Hat training in chennaiRHCE training in chennailinux classes in chennaiRed hat certification training in chennaibest linux training institute in chennaibest linux training center in chennailinux courses in chennaibest red hat training center in chennailinux training institutes in chennai linux training center in chennai rhcsa training in chennai linux training institutes in chennai rhcsa training center in chennai redhat exam center in chennai linux certification in chennai red hat training center in chennaired hat training partner in chennaired hat training centres in chennaired hat linux certification training in chennaired hat linux administration training in chennaired hat linux training institute in chennaibest red hat training center in chennaired hat certified training partners in chennaired hat linux training center in chennai