JPA/Hibernate 5 (JavaEE Standard):
- Object Relational Mapping
- JPA Persistence/Transaction Architecture
- Persistent Classes with JPA Annotations
- Persisting Entities and Transactions
- Entity Associations
- Entity Inheritance
- Transitive Persistence
- JPQL and HQL
- JPA Criteria (from JPA 2.0)
- Concurrency and Locking
- ORM Special Features: Fetch Optimizations.
- Basic RDBMS and SQL Concepts (using MySQL or Maria DB)
- Tables, Views, Transactions, Isolation Levels, Locking, Entity Relationships
- SELECT INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE, JOIN, LEFT JOIN, etc
- Primary Key, Foreign Key, Constraints, Indexes
- Introduction to JUnit for development unit testing.
- At least 25% of the hands on demos will be in JUnit.
- Purpose of development unit testing and its importance in large scale applications.
- Unit testing POJO classes/services and REST services from JUnit (JavaSE).
Linux training in chennaiRed Hat training in chennaiRHCE training in chennailinux classes in chennaiRed hat certification training in chennaibest linux training institute in chennaibest linux training center in chennailinux courses in chennaibest red hat training center in chennailinux training institutes in chennai linux training center in chennai rhcsa training in chennai linux training institutes in chennai rhcsa training center in chennai redhat exam center in chennai linux certification in chennai red hat training center in chennaired hat training partner in chennaired hat training centres in chennaired hat linux certification training in chennaired hat linux administration training in chennaired hat linux training institute in chennaibest red hat training center in chennaired hat certified training partners in chennaired hat linux training center in chennaiVMware training in chennai